EXTENDED WARRANTY PROGRAM
Extended warranties for Velocity products are available through CornerStone United for periods of five or ten years starting on the day your Velocity product is installed. The coverage is available on residential boilers up to 399,000 BTUH input for gas boilers and 2.1 GPH input for oil boilers; installed in one and two family (non-commercial) residences.
- All functional parts supplied by Velocity Boiler Works as original equipment that are found to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- Labor to replace defective parts.
- Allows the purchase of additional coverage for the parts supplied by your contractor that are not part of the Velocity product.
Features / Benefits
- Fully insured by an “A” rated insurance company (click here to learn more about CornerStone United)
- There are no deductibles to pay, and no limit on the number or cost of repairs.
- The repairs can be performed by your installing contractor, the same company that you chose to perform the original installation and to provide your routine maintenance.
- To obtain this beneficial coverage, contact your installing contractor no later than 12 months after installation. If your contractor is not a registered dealer, contact Cornerstone at 800-824-5090 to find a registered Extended Warranty Dealer.
- Contact CornerStone United at 800-824-5090 or firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can become a registered dealer.