Start the heating season on the right foot with hands-on training on some of the industry’s leading boilers!
Tuesday, September 11, 2018
Wednesday, September 12, 2018
$100 – Includes dinner on Tuesday evening, Hotel accommodations at the Holiday Inn Express, breakfast and lunch.
Attendees are responsible for transportation to and from training location
Please mail, email or fax this completed form along with your payment by Monday, August 20, 2018.
You may call or email John Monaghan to submit a credit card payment.
(215) 535-8900 Ext. 1214
- New Phantom Series Combi
- The release of the new 10:1 condensing products
- Sage Zone Control System, allows for superior zone control
- System sizing & piping
- Adapting new boilers to old systems
- Understanding outdoor reset
-Installers and Contractors receive two (2) $50 gift certificates for future Velocity Boiler purchases.
-Open to professional installers/contractors on a first come, first serve basis. Class size is limited to 12
Day 1 (9/11) – 1:00pm-4:30pm
• Condensing product line and control
• Piping new boilers into older systems
• Importance of heat loss calculation
• Adjusting the system operating temperature
• Dinner and games at Dave and Busters
Day 2 (9/12) – 8:00am-1:00pm
• Production tour
• See the cast iron product line be assembled
• Cast iron product line and accessories
• Combi Boilers vs Indirects
• “What is the real difference?”